Warren Miller's 66th film - Chasing Shadows

As a kid growing up on the east coast, the Warren Miller films always got me dreaming of bigger and better mountains in the west. All the ski and snowboard movies i watched in those days had a huge impact on my life. When my Pop moved to Utah in 1999, there was no question that my brothers and i would soon follow.

This past winter my brother Ian and i had the opportunity to show the Warren Miller crew around the UT backcountry for their 66th film "Chasing Shadows". Utah had been experiencing a rough winter at the time with a pretty marginal snowpack. One of the best storms of the season happened to roll through right when they showed up. We spent a week walking around the Wasatch with legend Tom Day and his son Danny riding some classic terrain in great condition.
Link to 2015 film tour- www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/film-tour




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brave work> I don't like show boarding. I like longboarding. It is my favorite game. Also, I have 2 Krown Longboards. One is drop through longboard and anther is top mound for downhill.

Richard C. Lambert said...

I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
speciaali

Vương Trùng Dương said...

Thanks for sharing, nice article!
Những dịch vụ mà Chuyenhangvevietnam.com đang cung cấp tới quý khách hàng.
- cho thuê xe tải 500kg tự lái giá rẻ
- vận chuyển hàng hóa bắc nam bằng container
- dịch vụ vận chuyển ô tô bắc nam giá rẻ
- cho thuê xe tải tự lái theo tháng
- chuyển phát nhanh uy tín tại tphcm
- dịch vụ bốc xếp hàng hóa giá rẻ
- Giao hàng tận nơi
- Cho thuê kho
- dịch vụ ship cod giá rẻ

Liên hệ với chúng tôi qua số hotline 1900 1247 để được tư vấn và sử dụng dịch vụ.

Dominick said...

When you experience reduced glutathione degrees you will certainly experience much less power, raised ailment, simpler muscle mass tiredness, enhanced discomforts as well as pains. , if you desire to live your life at the max degree you should keep healthy and balanced degrees of liposomal glutathione.